Re: Auto lifts

To: "Lon Walters" <lon@sedona.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto lifts
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:31:36 -0500
I bought  a four post lift. Benefits,-- stability and portability if needed.
A small but, important factor is that if you want to drive another car below
it...you could place an oil trap underneath the ramps to protect the car
below.

I put the four post lift in my race trailer...makes it very easy to put two
cars in.  Just adds about 1500lbs to the trailer...

On the hand a two post lift makes it easier to do suspension, brake, wheel
and tire work.
Mordy Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
www.headgasket.com