Fwd: Thank you for your reply

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Thank you for your reply
From: WATTSIT2ME@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:56:41 EDT
From: "Kathryn Hayworth" <medsrvc1@concentric.net>
To: <WATTSIT2ME@aol.com>
Subject: Thank you for your reply
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:02:25 -0700

Thanks so much for your reply--I was waiting to see how it was accepted.
We're really working quite hard on this, and reporters are so pushy!  They
read into anything said and then only hear what they want to hear...  Rest
assured, there is no one who would more appreciate permanent bathroom
facilities other than I!  What with having to take off radios, phones, packs,
etc. in a port-a-john and risk dropping everything into the hole!
Please feel free to forward your suggestions, comments, other concerns to us.
I wish I could say "Looking forward to seeing you at Coronado", but it doesn't
sound like that event will take place this year.  I spoke with Steve the other
day, and while the military is still on this level of alert, nothing will be
opened up...
Thank you,
Kathy