Re: New to Weber Carbs

To: Vintage-Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to Weber Carbs
From: Royce Miller <royce_miller@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:55:49 -0800 (PST)
--- john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good resource for learning the
> basics of Weber carbs? And an economical source for
> the associated jets, etc?

Hello John,

Pierce Manifolds in Gilroy, CA USA was recommended to me and I have
found them to be very helpful.  They specialize in Weber carb repair
and parts.  They have some good basic info and diagrams, including
exploded view of carbs, on their website.  I did do some price
comparisons when I needed a throttle shaft for a DCOE and found them to
be in the ball park.

****

Pierce Manifolds Inc,
www.piercemanifolds.com
321 Kishimura Drive
Gilroy, CA 95020
USA

Tech inquiries: 1(408)842 6667
Order/tech inquiries: fax 1(408)842 6673
Email: webercarbs@piercemanifolds.com

Payment: VISA/MasterCard/UPS COD Money Order
Shipping: Worldwide

****

I have no affiliation with Pierce Manifolds.

Have fun!

Royce
'66 Lotus Cortina Mk1 vintage racer #77
'66 Lotus Cortina Mk1 vintage racer #111 (For Sale)
Orangevale, CA USA