Re: "Competition Press & Auto Week"

To: <greenman62@hotmail.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>,
Subject: Re: "Competition Press & Auto Week"
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 10:33:17 -0500
If you can't find the issue(s) of Competition Press you're looking for from
the sources recommended by Joe, Greg & Bob, you might try searching on eBay.
At the moment, someone has a rather large collection of early 70's issues of
CP for sale there and I assume that other issues come up for sale from time
to time.

Search in:

Home > All Categories > Sports > Memorabilia > Racing-Other

Jim Hill
Madison WI