Re: CAR TRANSPORT??

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CAR TRANSPORT??
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:07:46 -0400
Is it possible to rent a truck large enough to put the car *on the
trailer* in the rental truck? i.e, don't bother towing the trailer,
just load it with the car into the truck? Width of the trailer is
likely to be the limiting factor.

Alternatively, rent a truck with car transport trailer. Put the Datsun
on the rental trailer, put the trailer (and spares) in the truck. You
might need to partially dis-assemble the trailer - remove the axles &
fenders - to get it into the truck.

So, if it would cost you >$1500 to rent, how much are you offering to
pay me to tow it out to you...? <G>

Eric