Re: Lime Rock "authentic" T/A list

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lime Rock "authentic" T/A list
From: SFran86987@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:05:58 EDT
~~>This looks like a stacked deck. It is interesting the number of "East"
Coast
cars that were rejected or that didn't even bother to apply. One in
particular is Frank Grimaldi's ex-Skip Barber Camaro; rejected for not having

inner wheel well panels. There also is a fine range of Eastern U2 cars that
are conspicuously absent. They will all be at Watkins Glen the following
weekend where a real race might occur.<~~

My 66 Lotus-Cortina U2 car was denied an entry to LRP for having 70 spec
wheel arches rather than "year of manufacture". The car even has significant
race history starting in 1967. We'll be there as a vendor rather than racer
this year.

Steve Francis
Minilite Wheels
Connecticut resident minutes from LRP