Lime Rock Fall Vintage Festival

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Lime Rock Fall Vintage Festival
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:55:09 EDT
Hey,

One of the biggest vintage events was last weekend and no
noise on this list about it? What did people think?
I had a good time thanks to the dry weather even though I was
in a group with 200mph+ Lemans prototypes...

We had a few cars SERIOUSLY jump the green flag but the flag
still came out. Very unsafe and uncool. Also had some blocking
and car-to-car contact in our group, but overall it was nice to see almost
all the cars return home in good condition (vs the PCA and SCCA club
racing where a few go home crunched like my car in my last PCA race...)

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '73 911RS Clone (fixed!)

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com