Re: Ford motors

To: Bob Walker <spriteracer98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ford motors
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 16:13:20 -0600
Bob:

All three of the 460s I know of and our current V10 were/are all in the 6.5
to 9.0 mpg range.  This was with a full height Haulmark enclosed car hauler
bringin up the rear behind an E350 van.  I assume that a van is no heavier
or less aerodynamic than a Class C.

The V10 Club Wagon does get 14 mpg without a trailer when driven in the 75
to 85 mph range.

10 to 12 mpg with an enclosed trailer is amazing from my perspective.  I
could see it with an open trailer maybe.  Oh well. :-(

Envious is Iowa,

Greg Scharnberg