Re: Shenandoah Circuit

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shenandoah Circuit
From: Derek <derek@lola7.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:49:37 -0800 (PST)
Herewith a link to the website I just did with a plan of the new
Shenandoah track - "http://www.shen.homestead.com";

Please note that this is based on info Bill Scott gave out last year
and the final layout may have changed.

(Sorry for the delay but the Homestead website seemed to have a
hangover last week - or at least it gave me a headache!)

Derek