Dulon Vintage Ford

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dulon Vintage Ford
From: Rich & Liz Stadther <stadther@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:41:53 -0600
Listers,

I recently purchased a Dulon LD9.  The Monoposto site indicated it must be
a 1970 to 72 car built in England.  It was purchased through the BD Racing
site a few years ago but the buyer died so any info was lost.  I would
appreciate any leads possible.  Is there a source of info in England?  Are
there other Dulons in the States?  I have a good quality, complete project
with total unknown history.  Anyone have ideas?

Thanks.

Rich Stadther