Moretti Barchetta 1955

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Moretti Barchetta 1955
From: Erichreich@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:53:03 -0500
Hello List Members.  I was wondering in any list members who are familiar with
the Moretti marquee would be willing to comment on the following car:

http://www.classicscars.com/kit/morettibarchetta2/mmframe.html

Does anyone have an opinion as to the original specifications of this car? My
interest regarding this car are the vintage racing possibilities.  I was
wondering about the following items:

1. Does the body appear to be original? Or has it been re bodied?
2. The car currently has a fiat 1100cc motor, would this be acceptable for
vintage racing in the US (CSRG, HMSA)
3. Any guess as to what this car might be worth?

Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.  Replies off-list are
encouraged.  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Erich