SimpleSevens (almost) Spring update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens (almost) Spring update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:56:58 -0800 (PST)
Well kids,

here's a little summot to keep you busy this Sunday
evening, depending on your locale - have a look at the
history of Jim Gallagher's Rotary Seven now on
SimpleSevens...  http://www.simplesevens.com

Also included is an update on the restoration of Lotus
Seven Series One #446 - The First US Seven.

Note further the pics of Leo Jenbo's S2 Restoration
and his invitation the the First Annual Danish Seven
Gathering.

Still in the works, my experience on the rolling road
with 7/B1135, and another Lotus Seven 'the Stelvio
Pass Seven' purported to have covered nearly 1/4
million miles--BEFORE restoration!!

As always, please contact me with any history and
information on Lotus Sevens owned at any point by you
or someone you know.

Cheers,
John Donohoe
http://www.simplesevens.com