Re: Action Photo

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Action Photo
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:18:12 -0500
The last time this issue was raised, I got the following info from Chris
Gross
"Through 1971 the address  on the "Action Ltd" stamp is 1524 Avondale Drive,
Green Bay, WI  54303
In 1972 their address changed to 8443 East 13th Street, Indianapolis, IND
46219"

OK - the same request still holds - are there any of you folks in ILL, WIS,
or IND who can check out the address/neighbors and see if any info (name,
kids, etc.) pops up????? Maybe ask some old-timers at your local SCCA meet?
At this point we don't even have a name for this roaming photographer!

This is somewhat like searching for that old Lotus you heard was in a barn
somewhere.....
cheers,
Nick
Nick England