HSR

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: HSR
From: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:44:00 -0500
If any of you dont't  think  this whole bit is about MONEY  read this.

HSR at Daytona 2000

We arrived at the track. We were waived into the infield after being
gridded by trailer size outside the track. Upon getting into the infield we
were asked what was inside.

A Mustang !!! Oops its not a Porsche !! Oh well off to the outer paddock
area we went along with another mustang ( A shelby known as the skunk with
a huge race history I might add). Far more than a " newly " built vintage
racer with no history. We were so far away from everything we couldn't tell
when our group went out. Oh yeah Camaro's were out there with us too.