RE: HSR and compliance...

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: HSR and compliance...
From: "Wood, Barry" <barry.wood@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:13:12 -0700
We all know that it takes many hours of race car preparation for a weekend
event.  We all work hard on our "race cars" but that's because it is a
passion.  For someone to address your car as "this thing" is an intentional
effort to start an attack and be on the offensive while putting the car
owner on the defensive.  That can only lead to a lose-lose situation.  I
crew for a racer in SCCA and am planning to start racing vintage in a few
years.  I only can hope that I don't run into this type of prejudice at the
local events.

Barry Wood