Re: CVAR Hallett

To: CooperS66@aol.com
Subject: Re: CVAR Hallett
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:51:31 -0600
And this cheery note from someone that blew their engine on the track!
Now that's "vintage spirit."

Sure made Turn 1 more interesting on Sunday.  One of the best
opportunities to pass came when your competitor hit the slick Tim left
behind and you didn't!  Of course, it worked the other way 'round, too.

It was a great weekend.  Not only are my tires bald, my brakes gone, and
my battery flat, but it just plumb wore me out!

Those of you that missed it get another chance in October.  I suggest you
not miss it again!

Tim, I hope the damage wasn't too terrible...

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar
1951 MGTD