Fw: [RH] Fw: Dual Porker

To: "Vintage Racing" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [RH] Fw: Dual Porker
From: "Steve Hammatt" <GSteve@Hammatt.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:27:00 -0800
Since this was an 'open-wheel' racing history question, I took
the liberty of posting the original question to my "RacingHistory"
group.  Here's the first reply...........
If anyone is interested in learning more about "RacingHistory", go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/racinghistory/

Hope nobody minds a little 'free plug' now and then!!<grin>
Steve Hammatt