SimpleSevens Spring(??) Update!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Spring(??) Update!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 05:41:54 -0800 (PST)
Well, I awoke this morning to another cover of snow
here in Michigan, but the Lotus Sevens just keep on
coming!

This month I've added Tom Wimperis' somewhat modified
and almost finshed S2 Seven for sale, Kevin Townsend's
S2/3 coming out of a 20 year storage, a great photo
hisory of the "Stelvio" Quarter Million Mile Seven
owned by William and Giselle Gearing, and finally, the
full story of the Rolling Road experience with my
Seven America...

http://www.simplesevens.com

BTW - I'll be vacationing in Vero Beach next week, and
planning a stop in at Wire Wheel Classics. If there's
anything Lotus related on down there, I'd love to hear
about it - off list is fine.

Cheers,
John Donohoe
www.simplesevens.com