Re: Girling Alloy Calipers

To: lwdent@fwi.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Girling Alloy Calipers
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:54:09 EST
Best of luck- I just bought two BRs from Chuck Haines at Can Am cars, but I
think they were his last. They were used on some Indy and F5000 cars. You can
also try Kirkey Cobra, the guys that make the Polish Cobra replicas. They
make replicas of the BR/CR brakes for 427SC replicas, but they are pricey
(around $750 each last I checked). These calipers are very popular with the
Cobra and GT-40 replica crowd so the price is off the chart!
Harold Pace
1959 Devin SS
195? Sprint car