Re: Dual Porker

To: WSpohn4@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dual Porker
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:01:51 EST
There was also a twin-engined Mini Cooper that damn near killed John Cooper.
And throttle synch was the problem. With modern engine management it might be
possible -  few years ago I saw a new Cadillac that Mosler had put two
Northstars into. I think they were trying to sell them on their web site!
Harold Pace