VSCCA Lime Rock Social <DATE CHANGE TO SATURDAY, 8/30>

To: <VSCCA_Newsgroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: VSCCA Lime Rock Social <DATE CHANGE TO SATURDAY, 8/30>
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:01:35 -0400
Hello folks!

After consultations with the event committee (thanks, Patti, Chris and Bill!),
we've made the executive decision to switch the VSCCA social in the Lime Rock
Paddock to begin immediately after worker rides on Saturday, August 30th. The
party will be in and around the white with red stripe Krause & England
trailer.

Due to the tight schedule, the inability to imbibe before cars come off track
(5:45 PM Friday, Trans-Am practice) and not wanting to have to rush up the
hill for the dinner to honor our esteemed member and friend, Mr. Fitch; all
thought it best to make the change.

We had quite a few visitors last year and hope to see all VSCCA'ers, both
those racing and spectating, at the party on Saturday at 5:00 PM. There will
be cold beverages, cruditis, nuts and snacks (?!?).

Apologies for multiple posts.

Thanks, Peter