Re: VSCCA and pre-war at Zippo

To: pkrause@attglobal.net, VSCCA_Newsgroup@yahoogroups.com, Jensen87@aol.com
Subject: Re: VSCCA and pre-war at Zippo
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:46:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/03 8:07:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkrause@attglobal.net writes:

> hope to see all VSCCA'ers, both
> those racing and spectating,

Hey Peter et al,

Just a note to everyone that we have enough entries for the Zippo to have a
dedicated Group 4 (pre-1959) and Prewar Group which we haven't been able to do
for several years. Peter Giddings and Charlie McCabe head the West Coast
contingent in Prewar.  How about some of you Easterners with long legs leaving
the
LRP go kart track and testing yourselves on a "real" Grand Prix race course?
Here is a window of opportunity to get these cars back in number at Watkins
Glen. A good showing this year will set the stage for the future.

There is still time to enter and we will take walkup entries for these cars.
The schedule is set so that the cars can go to town for the festival and still
race.

FYI, Groups 1, 3, 6, 8 are maxed out and have a waiting list.

This will be the biggest Zippo ever. Don't miss it.

Next year is the Fiftieth Collier Cup. It is the MGVR focus event. The
Collier Cup Race will also be The New York Governors Race for 2004.

Jack Woehrle
SVRA