Insurance Question

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance Question
From: "Trenholme, Phil" <Phil_Trenholme@affymetrix.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:19:48 -0700
Hello. I have previously insured my 65 Porsche with Haggerty Insurance. I
just moved so I called them to update my policy. My car is registered in
California but I rarely drive it on the street. I indicated to them that I
race the car 5 to 6 times a year and that I wanted the policy to cover the
car when it was parked in my garage and when it was being transported to
races (with the understanding that the car is not insured while on the
track). Haggerty told me that if I raced the car 3 times a year they could
cover me but once I exceeded 3 races a year that they no longer wanted to
insure the car. As a result I am now looking for another Insurance that will
cover the car. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Phil Trenholme
65 C Coupe