VSCR (Vintage Sports Car Racing) in Minnesota

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VSCR (Vintage Sports Car Racing) in Minnesota
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:57:00 -0500
Can anyone on the list put me in touch with the Minnesota vintage racing
group VSCR (Vintage Sports Car Racing)?

The current issue of "Victory Lane" magazine has a story by a Jeff Johnk on
a VSCR vintage race held at Brainerd International Raceway this past May,
and I'd like to contact the group about future events.

If someone has a phone # or an email/snailmail address for Jeff Johnk or the
VSCR, I'd much appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Jim Hill
Madison WI