Re: Rebuilds/Rebodies - BANG BANG

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilds/Rebodies - BANG BANG
From: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:43:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- MHKitchen wrote:
........ The ad  was for a GT40 replica, and the ad stated,
and I quote, "own a piece of recreated history"!!

Nothing wrong with that.  It doesn't say how good a
recreation it is - I guess that's up to the potential buyer
to decide how he or she perceives it. After all as they say
in the advertising world "Perception IS reality".

Darn it - I wasn't going to get drawn into this years r/r/r
discussion  -  however - on a "slightly" different topic -
I've been reading some interesting articles about the Big
Bang theory - you know the origin of the universe, matter
and antimatter, the warping of time/space etc. Sounds very
similar to some of our problems.

Do you think some of the builders of these Cobra/GT40/etc
replicas could recreate a Big Bang? Might be interesting
for a short time - a very short time or a very long time -
I think they're both the same - depending on how much
warping ........... oh - never mind.

Derek