GCRs for 62' Corvette

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: GCRs for 62' Corvette
From: Phil Buttolph <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:52:41 -0700
Still trying to "get in"...

Could I please get the web site or the address/number of a real person
where I get all the "this is allowed",  "this is required" and "don't even
try showing up with that on your car" for my 1962 Corvette in the vintage
race groups in which you participate?  I will be an equal opportunity
racer, but this is for west coast groups..my budget will keep me way west
of the Rockies....any old solid axle Corvette folks are also welcomed to
send me your set-up advice and a listing of the do's and don'ts...

Thanks in advance...Phil:::

Phillip Buttolph
Diving Safety Officer
Humboldt State University Arcata, CA 95521
(707) 826-4104

62' Sateen Silver Corvette
"That isn't Duct or Duck Tape; it is Sateen Silver Racing Tape!"