Peerless Barn Find

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Peerless Barn Find
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:11:45 EDT
I finally got to look and photograph the Peerless (chassis GT2-00206, Engine
TS46347E) that I mentioned a few weeks back.... It appears to be all there
except the interior. Has the original dash and steering wheel and all
instruments. Has a removable roll bar (only) .... appears to have a set of
minilites.
Glass all good. Body in very good shape...Head is off ...... I'd like some
suggestions for what its worth, so I can advise the executor.....I can put it
on
ebay for him if we have to but the purist in me would rather see it go to a
loving home....  Pics available upon request. There is also a lancia scorpion
and
the MGA with Mazda running gear that was raced with a chev v8 originally....
Unfortunately, in going through the house, we could not find any race history
for any of the cars... did find a registration for the peerless.... I have no
financial interest in this at all... Just trying to help the executor of an old
friends estate.