Re: A week in England/Scotland: what to do?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A week in England/Scotland: what to do?
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:43:50 -0400
Rats - you'll miss the huge International Classic Car Show Nov 8-9 in
Birmingham. I went last year and it was great fun! Everything from D-Types to
Dolomites
http://www.classiccarshow.co.uk/

The London to Brighton Run is Nov 2 for some really really old motorcars.

I always go to Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy of the British magazines
"Classic & Sports Car" and "Classic Cars" before going over to the Old
Country - they have good listings of car shows, vintage rallyes, vintage races,
specialty shops, etc. See http://www.classicandsportscar.com/whats_on/

List of British motoring museums
http://www.classicmotor.co.uk/museums/museums.htm

Coventry transport museum is at http://www.mbrt.co.uk/home.htm

Nearby Heritage Museum has "largest collection of classic, vintage and veteran
British cars in the world"  http://www.heritage.org.uk/

cheers,
Nick