2.0 liter Porsches?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: 2.0 liter Porsches?
From: RaceWRTR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:32:34 EDT
By a strange set of circumstances I find myself building an old short
wheelbase (1968) Porsche 911 to take vinatge racing. My question, after some
measure
of research is this: Is there anybody who is running a 911 that DOESN'T have
huge RSR type flares, front and rear spoilers and a 2.7, 2.9 or even 3.2-liter
engine? I really like how the early cars looked when the ran in the Trans-am
(no flares, no spoilers, skinny tires), but is there anybody who is doing this
(and therefore undoubtedly running at the back of the grid)? If so please
contact me so that I can ask you some questions about what works and what
doesn't.

Thanks!
Kevin