Sad News - Gil Nickel

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, Victorymag@aol.com
Subject: Sad News - Gil Nickel
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:19:15 EST
It is with great sadness that I must inform you that I've just learned we've
lost a very special friend and fellow racer.  Gil Nickel passed away
yesterday, losing his recent battle with cancer.  A true gentleman, a good
friend, an
avid competitor, and a true champion, he will be sorely missed both on the
track and elsewhere.   As most of you know, he and his wife Beth owned and
operated the award winning Far Niente Winery, as well as their newest Wintery,
Nickel
& Nickel.   If I learn anything further, I'll pass it on.

Sadly,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128