Re: SimpleSevens New Year Update!

To: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SimpleSevens New Year Update!
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:33:26 -0500
Thinking about my old seven and wondering if it is still alive and well.

It was one of the very first Super 7's imported by John Posselious,
likely the first, was delivered to R. Jerrell Henry in Roanoke, Indiana,
sold to me in 1962, raced for 2 years, sold to my friend Dave White,
raced a year by him, sold back to me and raced for another year or so,
sold to a racer in Columbus, forget his name but he was associated with
Mid Ohio, Doug something I think, then went to West by god Virginia and
who knows from there.

I don't have a serial number.  Anybody out there know it's whereabouts
give me a line at lwdent@localnet.com.  That is a new e mail address.

Larry Dent