We're not in Germany anymore!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: We're not in Germany anymore!
From: stanvann@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:15:38 -0500
Hi gang,
      I was up at Winchester, VA visiting with PTG, the BMW factory team
yesterday, and decided to drive over to Summit to check on how they where
coming on the Shenandoah Curcuit. I could not believe it! They have replicated
one of motorsports most famous curves, The Karussell of the Nurburgring. Most
of the paving is done, but they are still moving alot of earth and everything
except the pavement is frozen red mud. I would guess that we are looking at 60
to 120 days before it is ready. My best guess would be Memorial Day. With the
elevation changes and special features, this is going to be one FUN RIDE.

        Stan Vann