Re: More on Safety Braker

To: Dick Sparta <dick_sparta@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: More on Safety Braker
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@localnet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:24:25 -0500
The SCCA approval is most interesting.  We had a discussion on SCCA
approved roll bar's recently and I seemed to remember that something
like that had been done many years ago.  I did not recall the Safety
Breaker, but at age 71 my memory of things that happened last week is
not certain, let along back in the 60's.  Cheers to all,  Larry Dent