Re: scca , SF Laguna Race groups

To: Franks <franks97@verizon.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: scca , SF Laguna Race groups
From: " christopher h. kang,md" <chkangmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:29:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
hmm. i thought about that, just have to put another  muffler on. i looked at
the times for the 92db group and they are all in the same range compared to the
SB loud group there's a 15 sec spread !.... and a lot more cars.  So, i guess
i'm feeling a little guilty moving to a "slower" group but,  as my lap times
are more consistent w the SB quiet group, i guess it would be more fun to
change groups.   Do people think that's  OK?

christopher  '72 lotus europa