Watkins Glen posters

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Watkins Glen posters
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:32:17 -0400
    I am looking for information on a set (presumably) of posters entitled
"The Race!" showing various year's events at Watkins Glen.

    Photography by various sources;

    "Historical reference assistance provided by William Green";

    "Copyright 1993 Dennis R. Mahon, The Watkins Glen Poster Company, Watkins
Glen, NY";

    "Lithographed by Manhardt-Alexander Inc., Amherst, NY".

    I did a quick search on the internet with no luck. Any info or leads would
be appreciated - off-list is fine.

    Thanks in advance, regards,

   CB