Flaggers wanted

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Flaggers wanted
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:19:14 +0000
All,

Anyone who might be interested in volunteering to do some flagging at Summit
Point, WV, on Oct 1-2, please contact me (mgvrmark@hotmail.com) or Chris
Shoemaker (cmshoemaker@hotmail.com)

This is a new event for Vintage Racer Group (VRG).  We will be running on
the new "Shenandoah" course, and this will be the first-ever vintage race on
this challenging new track at Summit Point.  It's a Sat/Sun event and we'd
be delighted to have help on one day, both days, or even half a day. No
experience required.

We'll provide lunches both days, a party Saturday night, and worker rides in
vintage cars.  This will be a small, low-key event (about 60 entrants) with
a very friendly, cozy atmosphere -- you'll probably get to meet nearly
everyone by the end of the weekend.  Corner stations are sheltered.  Camping
is allowed, and there are first-class rest rooms -- also electrical
hook-ups.

Any help truly appreciated!

Mark Palmer
VRG Secretary