[Vintage-race] Radiator for Turner

To: "Vintage Racing Digest" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Radiator for Turner
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:37:49 -0400
The radiator that came with 30/206 just isn't doing it. I have had it boiled
out. I have a new engine. I have an electric fan. I have a higher pressure
radiator cap. And, it still gets too hot, ultimately boiling off water.

I really need to install a new radiator.

Any suggestions on what "off-the-shelf" radiator would fit? Someone once
said VW Scirocco. But, at 22.5" x 11.75" that is actually smaller than the
available space - 24" x 15".

Short of a custom racing radiator, what have any of you used in your racing
Turners?

Please reply directly to:  <mailto:twobees@sprynet.com> twobees@sprynet.com

Thanks.

Norm Sippel