Re: [Vintage-race] Sims

To: <chris@cthompson.net>, Peter Krause <peter@peterkrause.net>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Sims
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 03:05:03 +0000
> Peter Krause wrote:
> > Greg, buddy, try $25K for a top-line sim cockpit with a PC, PS3 and a
XBox
> > 360 all in one, plasma screen, full dash, racing seat and harnesses, full
> > force feedback, calibrated brake pedal pressure and a functioning clutch!
> > You British car guys are such cheapskates! <very big grin>

If it don't leak, how can you tell it's working?

Dang! for 25 large I could get a really nice TR4 race car, trailer and ratty
Chebby Subooboo to haul it with... Prolly get a couple race weekends to boot.

Tanks... I'll stay with my Momo feedback wheel & pedal set... `might upgrade
the `puter tho.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois