Re: [Vintage-race] FW: Vintage Racing Gremlin

To: "'Mike/Donna Carpenter'" <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>, "'Richard
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] FW: Vintage Racing Gremlin
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdtech.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:38:13 -0400
Hello? - looks we need some vintage memories here:
just Google on Team HighBall!

1971 Gremlin - IMSA RS Series - Built by Amos Johnson / Team Highball
Raced by Amos in IMSA RS Series from '71 to '76
'73 IMSA Class Champion - Won Daytona 5 times

And
Check out all the Pintos running in the IMSA Baby Grand race held at VIR
April 1972
http://www.virhistory.com/vir/72-apr/baby-photo/baby-photo.htm

Mike sez: