Re: [Vintage-race] FW: Vintage Racing Gremlin

To: Vintage Race List<vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] FW: Vintage Racing Gremlin
From: Dave Mapes <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:21:03 -0400 (EDT)
Well here's what I'm wasting my time on:

        http://users.erols.com/dmapes/D7160602.JPG
        http://users.erols.com/dmapes/SMDCP651.JPG

NOT for sale BTW.  =8^)

At 03:15 PM 3/13/08 -0400, Mike/Donna Carpenter wrote:
>I have to admit that I have seen a fast Pinto vintage raced but that shape
. . . ?  It just doesn't strike ya as a suitable race car or one to put so
much time and effort in modifying to get it just right ;^).

>Mike C

All the Best!  Dave
Sr. Software Engineer/Requirements Manager/Systems Assurance Analyst
Aging Racer & Thumb Pound...er...Rule Engineer
http://www.lamehorseracing.com