Re: [Vintage-race] Fuel pump recommendation

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Fuel pump recommendation
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:18:16 EDT
Back in The Day we used Bendix electric pumps on our MGA and MGB and never
had problems.

Tom Butters
Motorsports Art
Morgan Creek Studio 5392 Gilmer Road  Greens Fork, Indiana 47345 765-886-5098

Winner,  "Best of Show," 109th Annual Richmond Art Museum Exhibition
View  recent paintings at: _www.tombuttersart.com_
(http://www.tombuttersart.com/)

In a message dated 3/16/2008 8:16:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,