[Vintage-race] Last Offer of Big Johnson Gremlin

To: twobees@sprynet.com, 750 101 Digest
Subject: [Vintage-race] Last Offer of Big Johnson Gremlin
From: rickyocum@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:22:54 -0400 (EDT)
I relisted the Gremlin on ebay (again, search "Amos Johnson") with reserve
shown as buy it now price.  I'd really like to get it out of the shop before I
re-roof it and, at this price, it's one heck of a bargain (in my humble
opinion!).

Otherwise I'll yank the engine and have it freshened and cause a few of you
problems next year, or maybe later this year...assuming I get two other
projects finished as well.  (I'm getting too old for this.)

Rick