[Vintage-race] Emailing: Peterman Mustang

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Emailing: Peterman Mustang
From: John.Desantis@Inficon.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:42:22 -0400
Anyone looking for a real quick 65 Mustang - found this on Ebay.  I have
raced with Jim, he is a nice guy, he saved my weekend with spare parts he
had
in his trailer this spring, so I thought I would help him out a bit.  This
is a very well prepared car and he drives it well to.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Peterman Mustang.url]
Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47