[Vintage-race] Mustang

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Mustang
From: John.Desantis@Inficon.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:18:49 -0400
Anyone looking for a real fast early Mustang racer, I have raced against
Jim for years, he's a real nice guy, he saved my weekend this spring with
parts out of his trailer.
So I thought I would help him out a bit.  The ad gives you all the details
but from my perspective (way behind him) its a very well prepared car.   I
thought I had
hit the jack pot this spring when I was beating him all weekend at NJMSP,
I had been there before and he hadn't.  But come Sunday race time he
thumped me
as usual.

Search for 1965 Ford Mustang - or Ebay  ad  #270653102072 should get you
there.

John DeSantis
Mechanical Engineer
Inficon
Phone 315-434-1196
Fax 315-437-3803
NOTICE: - This message including any attachments is intended only for the
use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information protected by law.  If you are not the intended
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message including any attachments.
Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive