vtr

Re: vtr membership

To: JOHN CARL KYLMANEN <johncarl@globaldialog.com>
Subject: Re: vtr membership
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 95 08:55:29 CST
>I have owned a TR-4, 1964 for about 5 years and would like to get involved
>with other owners, [needs some minor work]  are there any clubs in Southern
>Wisconsin that I could get in contact with?
>
>If I can get the info from the i'net. then you need not send me more if you
>haave other and would like to send it my mail address is :
>John Kylmanen,  149 N. center Ave.,  Jefferson, Wi. 535549.

Vintage Triumphs of Wisconsin is mostly Southeastern WI folks with other
scattered outposts, like me in Madison. Very friendly, fun, laid-back
group. Also nearby, the Illinois Sport Owners Ass'n. was brave enough to
host the VTR National Convention in Rockford last year. I'll dig up
information at home and snail it to you.

--
Gary Schneider, Nicolet Instrument Technologies
phone: 608-276-6172, fax: 608-273-5061, email: gschneid@nicolet.com