vtr

Parts Wanted

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts Wanted
From: zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov (Brian Zuchowski)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 21:08:25 -0500
I'm looking for any information I can find on original TR6 air-conditioning
systems: literature, original suppliers, etc. I already contacted Moss and
The Roadster Factory with no luck. I already have the dealer installation
manual but was wondering if anyone has any "capsule" histories or
background on the dealer option. I have the bulk of a system that was
stripped from some TR6 parts cars and still need a blower motor cover -
that odd little black plastic piece looking like a tophat that mounted
right over the blower inside the engine bay. Considering mounting the
system in a "6" that was stripped out. Anybody out there who can help with
any TR6 a/c items or background info?

Also looking for the Leyland options brochure circa 1973 or 74 that
illustrates the air conditioning option on the TR6 and other cars.
Appreciate any help.

Brian Zuchowski

  Brian Zuchowski, Dynacs Engineering, (713) 333-8504, fax (713) 333-4423
          zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov        zuch@susan.jsc.nasa.gov