vtr

VTR MEMBERSHIP member 6830

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR MEMBERSHIP member 6830
From: Gscottk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:58:58 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Ken,
I saw your E-Mail address in issue #62.  Somehow my membership must have been
cancelled this year when I relocated from 421 Lakeview Dr Summerville SC to
my new address 16585 Barryknoll Way Granger Indiana 46530.  I sent a letter
to VTR Bill Sohl notifying of my address change, but to date I have not
received any correspondence from VTR.  I am a long standing member and need
help getting things back in order.  As the new editor can you help me?  I
presume I must owe dues ... please advise.  Also have there been any new
Vintage Triumph issue since Number 62, and if so how can I purchase them?

Thanks,

G. Scott Kearns  VTR member 6830
gscottk@aol.com
1/22/97