vtr

Re: VTR MEMBERSHIP member 6830

To: Gscottk@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR MEMBERSHIP member 6830
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:16:01 +0500 (EST)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 Gscottk@aol.com wrote:

> Ken,
> I saw your E-Mail address in issue #62.  Somehow my membership must have been
> cancelled this year when I relocated from 421 Lakeview Dr Summerville SC to
> my new address 16585 Barryknoll Way Granger Indiana 46530.  I sent a letter
> to VTR Bill Sohl notifying of my address change, but to date I have not
> received any correspondence from VTR.  I am a long standing member and need
> help getting things back in order.  As the new editor can you help me?  I
> presume I must owe dues ... please advise.  Also have there been any new
> Vintage Triumph issue since Number 62, and if so how can I purchase them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> G. Scott Kearns  VTR member 6830

Scott, I'll take this opportunity to help you and perhaps a few other VTR
members who have similar questions. I have also forwarded your message to
Bill Lynn, VTR's Membership Secretary, who should be able to advise you on
the status of your membership and whether the address he has for you is
correct.

Meanwhile, there was only one issue of TVT since #62. #63 was distributed
in July 1996. For a host of reasons, further issues have been delayed.
However, issue #64 should be in the mail within the next several days.
>From here on out, we hope to return to the "normal" quarterly schedule.

Back issues are available through VTR's book service @ $4.00 each.

Contact:
VTR c/o Herb Hummer
13201 Common Road
Warren, MI 48093
(810) 574-9394

Meanwhile, if you and Bill Lynn determine that your membership is indeed
current, please let me know and we'll get issue #63 to you.

--Andy

* Vintage Triumph Register (member #00113)  *