vtr

6-Pack Trials

To: Larry Hoelfling <hoefling@ix.netcom.com>, Dennis Schiltz <PorkyS@ix.netcom.com>, DESSIE@aol.com, PAsail28@aol.com, Jim and Debbie Murray <DMurray@prevuenet.com>, Bruce and Iris Hildabrand <bhildabran@sprynet.com>, Ken and Romelle Seever <kseever@Galstar.com>, tr6@webzone.net, CarManC5@aol.com, "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@gte.net>, alex@gorillanet.gorilla.net, mike.f@mindspring.com, ITRMPH2@aol.com, JLZ69TR6@aol.com, vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 6-Pack Trials
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:33:04 EDT
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Carol and I arrived back home at 8:30pm after a two day drive that lasted
about 22 hours and covered 1345 miles.  That is an average speed of about 61
mph.  That included fuel and food stops along the way.  Not to bad.
We had a great time and congratulate Jim Holewka and Nick Hanges on a great
job.  The weather was perfect and the company was excellent.  We look forward
to attending TRF's Summer Party next year (TR6 is the feature marque) and the
6-Pack trials in North Carolina, if the Ford Motor Company lets me take my
vacation when I want.
As for now, it is time for a cold one (or two) and some decompression time.
The trailer and truck will get unloaded tomorrow.
Sam Clark
VTR South Central Regional Coordinator
TS 45355L O
CC82030U O