vtr

Re: car search

To: "Brian Adair" <adair.21@osu.edu>
Subject: Re: car search
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:28:29 -0400
Cc: "VTR general list" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Ralph Jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>, "Bob & Betty Shutler" <klswart@vm.sc.edu>, "Bob & Jennifer Brown" <rbbwana@juno.com>, <jamiep@cris.com>, <jape@email.unc.edu>, <kevina@emji.net>, <pmcmull@ibm.net>, <robert.yokley@cp.novartis.com>, <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,

I'm forwarding your post to the Triumph list, the TCOC list and the VTR
list in hopes somebody can locate the car you want.  Feel free to post me
back as often as you'd like.  I'm not sure where Dublin, Ohio is, but there
are three VTR Chapters in Ohio.  That would be a good place to start, as
most Triumph folks know of cars available in there area.  Tell me what you
are near and I'll try to put you in touch with the nearest VTR Chapter.

Best of luck.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1980 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.
Greensboro, N.C.
.
----------
> From: Brian Adair <adair.21@osu.edu>
> To: triumph1@nr.infi.net
> Subject: car search
> Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 9:01 PM
>
> Bill,
>   Looking for a 70 or 71 tr6 to restore and also be a driver,in good
> weather.I want an original ,rust free,never been wrecked red or bright
> yellow , low mileage-------cream puff. Don't we all ! I plan on a
complete
> restoration - rebuild to show quality. Thought you may have some leads
> from club members ect. about a car for me to purchase. The cars in
> this area are not good candidates due to excessive rust. The color may
> not be critical since i plan to do a complete repaint. Any assistance is
> greatly appreciated. I am a Honda car mechanic and have been wrenching
> for 25 years. Can't wait to rally in my TR6.
>
>                                                            Dave,  Dublin
Ohio